I have enough offers in the South-Nayantara

ban-lif


In her recent movies, Nayantara has upped her glam-quotient, but that’s only because she is getting more gorgeous by the day and is nice enough to share it with us all!


For those who thought she would promptly follow Shriya, Asin and Trisha to B-town, Nayan has a surprise in store. The actress insists that she has never really had any desire to work in Bollywood movies and hence, she is not even trying to land a role in a Hindi movie.



“I’ve never had any Bollywood dreams, and just because other actresses have made the shift does not mean I will follow suit. I am happy where I am. I have enough offers in the South and I am more than happy working here,” insists that actress. But she has taken a firm vow to do less movies in the coming year.


No, she’s not weaning herself away from acting, she’s just taking it slow. “This year has been very hectic. I’ve been working non-stop. I have decided to slow down a bit and be more choosy about the movies I work in. I am open to glam roles, but I will do any role that suits me, if the script is good,” she adds.


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment