Media vultures have been picking at the carcasses of Actress Nayanthara

nayanat


Last few months, Nayan has been avoiding the media.


Read any tabloid and it seems that you can say or write anything about her. She’s been the hunted..


Media vultures have been picking at the carcasses of her personal life ever since she tattooed Prabhu Deva’s name on her hand. Gossip columns in all the four south states are incomplete without news on her.



But Nayan is unperturbed with all such reports and doesn’t really care a damn about what the media or anyone has to say about her. As long as she knows she’s right, others can take a walk.


Currently, she is shooting in Bangalore for her first Kannada film opposite superstar Upendra and is enjoying every bit of it.


Says beaming Nayan: “I love Bangalore, the people and above all this unit. Everyone is going out of their way to make me feel comfortable and I feel so pampered. I have very good friends here and I meet up with them when I’m not shooting”


After the Bangalore shoot, Nayan will be off to London for a long schedule of the film and then joining noted director Shyamaprasad’s film in Kerala.

0 comments:

Post a Comment