Nayanthara full of praises the actress Reemm Sen

nayanta


Reemma is living it up queen size these days. Yes, her ambitious film Aayirathil Oruvan may be receiving mixed reports from the audiences but she is getting rave reviews for her spirited performance and look in the film.


Happy with her kitty full of praises the actress flew back to Mumbai after a two weeks stay in Chennai for which she did promotion for the film on print and visual media and Internet.



Says Reemma: “ I couldn’t ask for more. I feel that my character of Anitha had a lot of facets and I owe it all to director Selvaraghavan and my cameraman Ramji for it. My effort to look different has paid off. All my friends and well-wishers supported me, including Nayanthara who called up personally to say that I looked stunning in the second half as the Pandya queen”.


So what next? Reemma is back to her work-out and normal routine. She adds: “I am never in a hurry. Talks are on and I will confirm my next film after I sign it”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment