I wanted to make a debut with a big banner and big actor-Nayanthara

Billa-N


Nayanthara says that she wanted to act in Kannada film before she quits acting. While speaking about this, she said,” I wanted to act in Kannada film for a very long time. But I was not able to act because I was busy in Tamil and Telugu films.



Moreover I wanted to make a debut with a big banner and big actor. I was stubborn that I wanted to act in a Kannada film before I quit acting. Now the time has come. I am acting in a film directed and acted by Upendra.


The shooting of the film will commence next month. Many do not know that I was born in Bangalore. I like Bangalore very much. There are many rumors concerning me are being spread. I will reply at the appropriate time. I am not bothered about any amount of rumors spread about me.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment