Sana Khan had commented on Nayanthara openly

1504036


Nayanthara said that there is a big conspiracy going on against her by some actresses. They are spreading rumors through some other actresses. Few days Sana Khan had commented on Nayanthara openly.



She said,” Nayanthara is acting stereotyped in all her films. I don’t understand why people are carrying her on their head when she has no stuff. When asked Nayanthara regarding this, she said,” Let anybody speak about me. I am not bothered about it. I can also speak like them. I know who is behind this. This conspiracy cannot do anything to me.”It is learnt that Sana Khan was partying with Trisha the day before she passed comments on Nayanthara.


It seems that Trisha has instigated Sana Khan to pass comments on Nayanthara. It also seems that few days back when Nayanthara went for dinner with Vishal, Trisha created an embarrassing situation by sending Simbhu there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment